|Name of Sector||Medical & Nursing||Name of Module||Dietician Assistant|
|Entry Qualifications||Minimum 8th Standard||Duration||270 Hrs|
|Contents||Modification & maintenance of Hygienic standards in kitchen of hospital.|
Successful candidates would be able to modify therapeutic or, liquid diets, maintain the hygienic standard in kitchen & maintain the food storage etc to assist Dietician. On completion of this module, the participant can be employed as Dietician Assistant in Public/Private hospital & clinics.
|Practical Competencies||Underpinning Knowledge (Theory)|
1. Practice of safety & health hazards measures.
2. Practices of code of conduct.
3. Methods of modifying therapeutic & liquid diet.
4. Identifications & up keeping of stores, utensils, trolleys & instruments..
5. Maintaining the hygiene standard in kitchen.
6. Maintenance of food storage according to diet requirement.
1. Principles of safety & health hazards measures.
2. Development of Basic skills.
3. Modification principles of therapeutic & liquid diet.
4. Identification, application methods of using & hazards of utensils, trolleys & various instruments.
5. Principles of maintaining hygiene standards in kitchen.
6. Principles & methods of food storage.
7. Brief idea of most common food borne diseases.