|Name of Sector||Medical & Nursing||Name of Module||Vaccination Technician|
|Entry Qualifications||Minimum 10th Standard & MED102.||Duration||200 Hrs|
|Contents||Vaccination for medical treatment & prophylaxis|
Successful Candidate would be able to do vaccination to human being used in medical treatment & prophylaxis. On completion of this module, the participants can be employed as vaccination technician in public / Private Hospitals & Clinics.
|Practical Competencies||Underpinning Knowledge (Theory)|
1. Practice of safety methods & preservation techniques.
2. Methods of injection
3. Application methods of various Vaccines.
4. Safe Methods of disposals
1. Principles of safety procedure
2. Preservation of vaccine
3. Anatomy of vaccine sites for injection
4. Immunization in primary health care.
5. Diseases against which vaccine are available.
6. National Immunization schedule
7. Principal of vaccination
8. Composition, dosage, prevention methods & time (age from birth) of application for various vaccines: