|Name of Sector||Medical & Nursing||Name of Module||Chiropractic Operator|
|Entry Qualifications||Minimum 10th Standard & MED102||Duration||200 Hrs|
|Contents||Applications of various mobilization techniques used in Physiotherapy|
Successful Candidates would be able to deliver various Mobilization techniques used in physiotherapy to assist Physical Therapists .On completion of this module, the participants can be employed as Chiropractic Assistant in public / Private Hospitals & Clinics.
|Practical Competencies||Underpinning Knowledge (Theory)|
1. Practice of safety methods & identification of contraindication
2. Preparation of Patients for peripheral joint mobilization.
3. Application of mobilization to
4. Preparation of patients for Goniometry
5. Measurement of joint range of motion :
3. Convex- Concave rule
4. Capscular postion
5.Peripheral joint mobilization techniques