|Name of Sector||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||Name of Module||Repair And Maintenance Of Central Air Conditioning Plant|
|Minimum Age||18 Years||Duration of Course||6 Months|
|ADU Code||REF 701|
Degree in Mechanical Engineering with one year Experience
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with two year Experience
NTC/ NAC in RAC Trade with three years of Experience
1. Familiarization of Air conditioning tools, Instruments & Equipments.
2. Tube cutting, bending, flaring, swaging, brazing, welding.
3. Measuring Current, voltage, resistance, temperature and pressure.
4. Check open circuit, short circuit and earth of three phase motors.
5. Identify three phase motors and open type compressors.
6. Check relay, OLP, thermostat, motors, low pressure and high pressure cut out, Capacitors.
7. Check the wiring circuit of Central Air Conditioner.
8. Check the efficiency of Open type compressor.
9.Dismantle and Assemble Open type Compressor.
10. Identify the trouble and rectification.
11. Descaling water Cooled condenser.
12. Flushing Condenser and Evaporator.
13. Leak Testing, Evacuation, Gas Charging In Central A.C.
14. Servicing Central Air Conditioner.
15. Check the performance of Air conditioner.
16. Operation of Central Air Conditioner
|Underpinning Knowledge (Theory)||Practical Competencies|