|Name of Sector||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||Name of Module||Repair And Maintenance Of Window & Split A.C|
|Minimum Age||18 Years||Duration of Course||6 Months|
|ADU Code||REF 706|
Degree in Mechanical Engineering with one year Experience
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with two year Experience
NTC/ NAC in RAC Trade with three years of Experience
1. Familiarization of air conditioning tools, Instruments & Equipments.
2. Tube cutting, bending, flaring, swaging, brazing, welding.
3. Measuring Current, voltage, resistance, temperature and pressure.
4. Check open circuit, short circuit and earth of hermetic compressor.
5. Identify starting , running, common terminal.
6. Check relay, OLP, thermostat, Capacitors Fan motors, and Oscillating motors.
7. Check the wiring circuit of window AC and Split A.C.
8. Check the efficiency of hermetic compressor.
9. Dismantle and Assemble hermetic Compressor.
10. Identify the trouble and rectification.
11. Descaling condenser coil, evaporator and filter.
12. Flushing Condenser and Evaporator.
13. Leak Testing, Evacuation, Gas Charging In Window and Split A.C.
14. Servicing the window and Split A.C.
15. Check the performance of Air conditioner.
16. Installation of Window and Split A.C.
|Underpinning Knowledge (Theory)||Practical Competencies|